REFLECTOR: Fw: CSA invitation to CSA

Herb Sanders herbsanders at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 24 07:57:44 CDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: jschuber at juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:15 PM
To: herbsanders at earthlink.net
Subject: CSA invitation to CSA

Hi Herb,

I would appreciate it if you would post this on the Reflector site.

Thank you, Terry

***********

9283 Lindbergh Blvd.
Olmsted Falls, OH
44138-2407
jschuber at juno.com

There seems some confusion as to contacting Central States Association.
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

I wish to invite you to join Central States Association.  To my knowledge,
Central States Association is the only remaining organization that publishes
a technical newsletter, of original material, directed toward building,
modifying and flying Rutan canard type aircraft and their derivatives, Cozy,
Velocity, Berkut, etc.  Our organization offers builder support through its
34-page newsletter.

You may wish to look at the on line searchable index of over 5500 past
articles at http://www.EZ.org/csa  to see topics reported on.  Join us on
Facebook.  Just type Central States Association in the search bar at the top
of Facebook.

Central States Association is an organization of flyers and builders of
Rutan type canard aircraft.  Current membership is nearly 700 and, though
largely confined to the United States and Canada, there are members in South
America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.  The 34 page technical newsletter is
published quarterly with US & Canada membership costing $30 per year.  The
oversea subscription rate is $40.  If you choose to join please make checks
payable to me and not Central States Association.  I do not accept any bank
cards in payment.  The dues cover a calendar year, January to January. The
newsletter is offered as a subscription for a calendar year with issues
published in January, April, July, and, October. The calendar year
subscription policy means that regardless of what month you join CSA during
the year, your subscription renewal is due in December of each year. If you
join between Jan. through Nov. of any year you will receive all four
newsletters of that year as though you were a member all calendar year.

I do not sell membership lists to anyone so hopefully you'll not be plagued
by insurance salesmen as a result of joining Central States Association.
Back issues for 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999,
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and
2012 are available for $20 per year in the US and Canada or $25 elsewhere.
Should you prefer to pay with PayPal, it is $33 US & Canada and $43
international for current subscription and $28 for international back
issues.  Send to Jschuber at juno.com The index of articles is printed in each
January issue.

Good luck on your canard interest. If you wish to join our organization or
want further information please feel free to contact me.  Presently, none of
the issues are on electronic media.  That is being researched as a
possibility but has problems with updating, compatibility, low volume, as
well as recording photos and graphics. Each CSA issue will list a new
password for the ez.org photo archive. You will not be able to access the
archive without the password.

If you decide to join Central States Association please inform me of your
airplane type, its total time or chapter in construction, registration
number/letters, empty weight, engine designation, phone number/E-mail
address, airport ID, prop manufacturer and specs.  If you supply me with
your current phone number/E-mail address I will place you on the emergency
telephone tree for contact should an emergency design or operational problem
be discovered.

Fly safely and enjoy your dream,

Terry Schubert

Stand With Our President
Show your support for raising the minimum wage. Sign the petition!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/51eed67f663ac567f2da2st01vuc