REFLECTOR: Fwd: Re: Insurance Question

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon Jul 22 13:17:40 CDT 2013

Nope, that's what we're getting as well.   A couple of underwriter's
have left the market.  We still need to check Avemco, but we're being
told that 500 hours or I think it was 350 and an instrument rating.

Yes, we had hull, can't even get liability now.

Yes, factory check-out

No claims

We had worked through AUA, last two years with SkySmith, with
Britt/Paulk as underwriter.  Currently being told that nobody will
quote us.

--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com