REFLECTOR: Oshkosh 2013 - Read even if you're not going

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Mon Jul 22 11:53:21 CDT 2013

Whether you're going to Oshkosh this year or not, be sure to check these out:

The Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4013549683/
Everyone who's going, please post photos and news that you see at Oshkosh so the rest of the Velocity community can follow along.

The Reflector
[You're reading it right now!]
As always, it's the best way to send news and questions to the widest group of Velocity enthusiasts. Share your experience and news as it's happening. Be aware that large files should be avoided and photos should be sent one at a time.

Follow VOBA on Twitter
@VelocityOwners - http://www.twitter.com
Get instant updates on Velocity news, the cookout, and meet-ups by text message throughout the week.

The Velocity Cookout
Wednesday July 31st at 6:00 in Camp Scholler at 10th & Elm.

If there are important Oshkosh cookout updates (like if someone stole our 10th&Elm cookout location and we have to move it) will be posted to the Reflector, Twitter, and Facebook, so be sure you check one of these before Wednesday night. If you want to tweet something Velocity related to our clan, text me (Reiff Lorenz 937-545-0200) from the show and I'll forward it to Twitter, or tweet it yourself and include @VelocityOwners and I'll re-tweet.

Oshkosh RSVP List
These are all the attendees that I've heard about. If any of the other cookout volunteers have a list of folks that have RSVPd to them, please send me those names so I can print name tags for them. If you can make it Wednesday night, PLEASE send me (Reiff at Lorenz.com<mailto:Reiff at Lorenz.com> or reply to the Reflector) your full name, and the full names of your guests. 50 Registered as of Monday 7/22/2013:
John Abraham
Tom Abraham
Paul Amberg
Ken Baker