REFLECTOR: Fw: N151AJ Special Airworthiness Certificate issuedtoday.

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 10:00:35 CDT 2013

Sid,

Tahlequah is outside my Phase 1, (25 hour) 25NM radius of ROG Airport. I received up to 125NM to the east and North of ROG, but only 25NM to the south west of ROG. According to my Fore Flight program, TQH shows to be 51NM, 19 minutes, and 4 gallons of fuel away from ROG.  I would love to see and if possible, fly your aircraft, so I would like to extend an invitation for you to come see me at ROG. I also have a hanger with tools, I am also an A&P, so would be willing to help you with your annual condition inspection if you don't have your repairman's certificate for your Velocity. Just let me know when you have time to come, to make sure that I will be around.

Look forward to seeing you soon,

Andy Ellzey