REFLECTOR: Fw: N151AJ Special Airworthiness Certificate issued today.

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 20 20:18:15 CDT 2013

Bravo-o-o-o-o-o-o

________________________________
 From: Andrew Ellzey <ajlz72756 at yahoo.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 5:52 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Fw: N151AJ Special Airworthiness Certificate issued today.

From: Andrew Ellzey
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:27 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Cc: testpilotinc at gmail.com ; Paul Deroshes ; Miles Hughes ; Greg Bassett ; Eric Anderson ; Mark Milauskas ; Michael Ellzey ; Tom Ellzey ; Phillip Ellzey ; John Abraham ; Jorge Jbujanda ; mark.reynolds at mtr-aero.com ; Michael Halula ; Cindy Ellzey

N151AJ is no longer just a collection of parts, it is now officially an airplane. DAR Frank P. Sperandeo issued a Special Airworthiness Certificate this morning at (ROG) Rogers Airport, Rogers Arkansas. A special thanks goes to my wife for putting up with the 7 year build process, an countless friends and family for putting up with me showing build photos and boring them to death talking about the build process. Thanks to everyone on the reflector for sharing their stories and knowledge about their build process. It's always been good to hear or see how someone else solved some issue that you were having, about to have, or might have during your build process.

Thanks again,

Andy Ellzey
N151AJ
XLRG