REFLECTOR: LED Light Project Finished

Kurt Winker nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Jul 20 11:22:31 CDT 2013

Thanks Larry,

Left a message for them. Not in the catalog, but who cares if they are available somehow. Just trying to shave a few amps off the load. And the stock replacement bulbs for Whelen stuff is Spensive! Found that when I dropped one. Luckily I found a reasonable replacement on Ebay.

Kurt

Sent from my iPhone