REFLECTOR: LED Light Project Finished

Kurt Winker nmflyer1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 13:41:57 CDT 2013

I would like to replace the position light bulbs in my Whelen 600 series lights with LEDs. The factory says they are out of stock & to check Spruce. They do not list a direct replacement.
The Robbers at Whelen say I have to spend mucho $$$ to replace the heads. Not worth $700 bucks to me.
Anyone have an alternative source?

Kurt

Sent from my iPhone