REFLECTOR: Wheel farings

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 11:53:50 CDT 2013

David,
Wheel pants are a royal PITA IMHO. The commercial grade aluminum ones used on Cessnas and other brand spam cans seem to be relatively trouble free. Yet in the home built composite the wheel pants are much more problematic. In my -next- re-engineering of my wheel pants I will ensure that all attachment points and any substructure supporting attachment points are as bullet-proof as possible, with easy access to the tire valves.

PITA!

Yet less so than a retract!  :)

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone 4S