REFLECTOR: Oshkosh cookout schedule

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Tue Jul 16 07:56:26 CDT 2013

Scott,

Glad you guys are coming! I'll add you to the list.

Reiff

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Scott Baker
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 7:14 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Oshkosh cookout schedule

Hello Reiff,
Please add to the dinner list:
Scott Baker
Ken Baker
Thanks!

On 7/14/2013 11:20 PM, Reiff Lorenz wrote:
Oshkosh attendees,

Here's the schedule for the Velocity cookout at Oshkosh.

Wednesday July 31st – Corner of 10th and Elm in Camp Scholler.
5:00 – 6:00           Volunteers, please show up to set up chairs, tables, grills, etc.
6:00 – 6:30           Cookout starts. Drinks served. Light the grills.
6:30 – 8:00           Food served. Drinks flow. Company enjoyed. Airplanes discussed.
8:00 – 11:00        Festivities continue at 10th and Elm. Night airshow if you choose to attend.

Please RSVP to the Reflector if you plan on attending the cookout and are not on this list. We need to know you're coming so we have food for you. We'll be sure to have food for the unexpected prospective builders that the Factory invites, but we're asking everyone else to please tell us in advance that you're coming.

Thanks!

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH – Mobile number during Oshkosh 937-545-0200
Velocity XL-RG, 45% complete
Currently working on: The job that pays for the plane.

Velocity Owners and Builders Association
http://www.VelocityOwners.com

RSVP (as of 11pm EDT, July 14, 2013)
4              Mark and Nancy Riley plus Sean and Katie
2              Jerry and Linda Brainard
2              Reiff and Melissa Lorenz
2              Don Johnston
1              Dave Nelson
1              René Dugas
2              Tim and Lura Beth Rhodenbaugh (not Laura Beth)
1              Bob Huntingford
2              WJ Wilbeck & Melissa Flemming
1              Albert Khasky
3              Andy and Therese Millin, Chelsea Millin?
1              Dan Schindler
1              Lynn Cook
4              Ron & Cathy Needham. Kids Perry & Jared Needham
2              Darrell & Nora Kufalk
1              John Youngblood
1              Jim Bryan
1              Terry Miles
2              Jeff Barnes & ???? (847-331-2567)
1              Paul Amberg
2              Richard & Yumi Camo
1              Bill Brown
From the Factory
2              John Abraham and Tom Abraham
2              Duane Swing and Bonnie Swing
1              Mohamed Nasr
2              Travis and Janet Holland
10           Prospective builders invited by the Factory
54           Total RSVPs

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>