REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Graphics/Instructions

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 17:10:53 CDT 2013

Alec,
I have the dual throttle cable to the throttle lever on the engine and like it withe the friction control olive removed from the copilot side. Works very well. I believe that if you connect them behind the panel you will introduce additional failure points and slack making taxi adjustments difficult. FWIW.

René Dugas
Sent from an Apple REALLY smart phone.