REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Graphics/Instructions

alec alec at rhodius.com.ar
Wed Jul 10 16:57:58 CDT 2013

Thanks for the reply and pictures. We have the Push-Pull system and want to add only the 2nd Throttle as Mixture and Prop are changed on cruise. The plane would be considered unsafe if the experienced pilot sits on the right side with no control of the aircraft. I was wondering if instead of taking both cable commands all the way to the engine, if it would be possible to join them at the back of the avionics and then go with a single command to the engine.
alec