REFLECTOR: FW: Who came up with the lower strake windows?

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Tue Jul 9 18:56:42 CDT 2013

I also made clear covers to protect the installed plastic in addition to fabric covers. The clear covers can be easily replaced.

Sent from my iPhone 5

On Jul 9, 2013, at 16:39, "Clayton Chase" <chasec at gmail.com<mailto:chasec at gmail.com>> wrote:

I was thinking about the damage issue myself.  You would have to make them fairly easily replaceable. Sure it may be several years between replacements but they will get scratched.  How much does custom gorilla glass cost?   ;)

What is this fuselage cut out windows thing?   I think it may be specific to -EZ craft.