REFLECTOR: brake pedals

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Fri Jul 5 14:23:17 CDT 2013

I don't think there's that much of a weight difference with the vanity
brake/rudder pedals. And I suspect that the amount of time/effort to make
carbon fiber pedals would eclipse the gain (then again, who am I to talk
about the E+T+C=G formula (Where E=effort, T=time, C=cost and B=benefit)).

I suggest checking with Albert Khasky. He made a real nice set of pedals.
If I didn't already have mine, I would see about getting a set like his.

-Don