REFLECTOR: Mogas

Erik Franks efranks3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:59:09 CDT 2013

I ran 87 octane in my LS1 for 60+ hours of taxi test and phase 1 with no
problems. The strakes were jeffco'd with several layers. Most of the system
is aluminum tubing but automotive high pressure fuel hoses work fine in the
fuel pump/filter connection area of my system. I think he used the wrong
hoses.