REFLECTOR: Velocity Newsletter - now available

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Wed Jul 3 22:32:35 CDT 2013

Chris,

The newsletter is accessible in 2 places:

1.       In the forum section, newsletter forum, 2013-06 thread. Download the attachment.
http://www.velocityowners.com/forum

2.       In the documents section, Velocity News subfolders, 2013-06 folder, download the issue.
http://www.velocityowners.com/documents

Be sure you're logged in (your name will appear in the top, right corner)

Hope this helps.

Reiff

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Chris Barber
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 10:10 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Cc: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Newsletter - now available

Uh, where is the newsletter in the Vobo sight?  I keep missing it.

Thanks.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 5

On Jul 2, 2013, at 14:36, "Reiff Lorenz" <Reiff at Lorenz.com<mailto:Reiff at Lorenz.com>> wrote:
The premier issue of VOBA's Velocity News is now available on the VOBA site in the Newsletter forum.
http://www.velocityowners.com/forum
It will also be delivered via email to all members. If you want it sent to some address other than your primary one (perhaps directly to a kindle or iPad), or you don't want it sent by email, you can go to the newsletter forum and change your email preferences for that forum.

A big thank you to the following people who wrote articles for the first issue:

Editor: Stephen Lewis
Contributors:
Stephen Lewis
Duane Swing
Geoff Gerhardt
Andy Millin

If you have any ideas, suggestions, concerns, or technical issues, please contact me. If you like the newsletter and want it to continue, I (and all the other contributors) would love to hear that, too!

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 46% complete
Currently working on: Electrical system drawings

Velocity Owners and Builders Association
http://www.velocityowners.com<http://www.velocityowners.com/>

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>