REFLECTOR: P Mag 6 Cylinder

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 21:10:24 CDT 2013

Spoke to Brad at E-Mag today about my nearly 2 year old pre-order on a pair of P-MAG 6 cyl LYC IO540 300 HP ignitions. He said E MAG will be at Oshkosh with an IO540 fired by PMAG(s). Additionally he feels shipping will follow TSO and should be this fall.
As well he said data extrapolated from 4 cyl LYC's should show an avg reduction on fuel flow of between 10 to 15%. I'm counting on 12.5% (1.5GPH at cruise) to warm the cockles of my heart...
Looks like us SIX'ers may have PMAG(s) shortly.
I am at the 2011 pre-order price, a handsome discount. I don't know if they still are accepting pre-order introductory pricing, my price is deeply discounted however. Worth asking.

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4S