REFLECTOR: Inventory lists

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 21:07:28 CDT 2013

All:
As I'm getting in the retract gear and other parts for my kit I'm
struggling to know if I have exactly what I'm supposed to have.   Does
anybody have a master inventory list from the factory of all parts for all
sections?  When inventorying did you use the parts list from the preface of
each section? I have two lists, but neither has all sections of the kit and
they differ in some ways.  I'd like to put the full list up on the VOBA
site with pictures but want it to be complete.  I put a partial list up so
far.

The data I have is similar to this:
   Part Name Part Number QTY Index Number  Latch LT & RT Push Rods VLPRLR-01 6
EA 1  Latch Base & Spring Pivot Assembly VLBSPA-01 2 EA 2  Lock Housing
Co-Pilot Assembly VLHALR-01 1 EA 3  Pilot Lock Housing Assembly VLCKP-1 1 EA
4  Gas Spring Mounting Ball Hardware VPDDB-02 4 EA 5  Pressure Door Damper
Nut PDDM-01 2 EA 5  Door Micro-switch Warning Assembly V-DMS-01 2 EA 6  Door
Hinge CMDH-02 4 EA 7  For Door Gas Spring Nut Cover VGSNC-02 2 EA 8  Door
Damper Bracket VDDD-02 2 EA 9  #10 Countersunk Phillip Screw MS24693C-373 32
EA 10  Keyed Cam-lock Pilot Door V8052CL-01 1 EA 11  10X1" Sheet Metal Screw
80207 4 EA 12  1/4x5/8x1" Hardpoint DHP-01 2 EA 13  1-24' pieces Trimlock
Door Seal VTDS-022 24' 99  Door-Left MP VPMDL-01 1 EA 99  Door-Right MP
VPMDR-01 1 EA 99  Interior Door Panel MP (L, R) VDLC-02 2 EA 99  Left and
Right Latch Assembly VLBALR-01 2 EA 111  Door Gas Springs 8600-60 Damper
VPDD-02 2 EA 112L