REFLECTOR: AP Fuel Injection Seminar March 1-3 update

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 17:06:57 CST 2013

Hi Folks,

  Coleen corrects me as follows (and Spartansburg is KSPA), dates are still March 1-3 ...

 just want to clarify that our class is a 1-1/2 days of fuel injection
class room.  On Friday afternoon we have a tour of our facility and a
cookout.  Class starts on Saturday morning with a cookout that evening.
 Class resumes Sunday morning and ends around 1 PM.  Of course you are
willing to stay a little longer if you have other questions.  Let me
know if you need anything else.  Thanks Jeff for putting this out there!!Hope to see you all soon.  Colleen RiveraAirflow Performance, Inc.111 Airflow DriveSpartanburg, SC 20306phone 864-576-4512fax 864-576-0201colleen at airflowperformance.comwww.airflowperformance.com
earlier...
Cc: "Colleen Rivera" <colleen at airflowperformance.com>
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013, 1:30 PM

Hi Folks,

       Attached info is for the Airflow Performance Fuel Injection Seminar March 1-3. Reservations in by Feb 1st at Spartansburg SC.

       I'm hoping to go. They need at least 4 people, a/c parking in their hangar is available. Don and Coleen are great hosts. You get 2 1/2 - 3 days of school, plus they feed you real good.  Coleen's contact info is below for further questions.

Regards,

Jeff Barnes
312-224-8725 landline
847-331-2567 cell