REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 94, Issue 18

Brooke Wolf bwolf1 at tds.net
Sat Jan 12 15:12:25 CST 2013

Man, that is scary stuff Bob!  Might I suggest AOPA legal insurance?  Thankfully, I haven't had to use it so I can't tell you how good it is.  I have used their medical services and it was quite good.  In the medical case it was just a case of AOPA medical knowing which hoops to jump through and how high to jump.  Not a big deal, but it sure saved me a lot of headaches.  I suspect AOPA legal is similar. Both seem quite reasonably priced.  My mantra:  I just fly airplanes….I don't know nothin about no law and medicine!

Brooke