REFLECTOR: Warning - forwarded message

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 7 12:26:12 CST 2013

Hi Scott,

   These hacks are increasing.. They typically disguise themselves as Facebook notifications which take the victim to a phony facebook site, get your email ID and password, which many people keep the same between FB and their email. Once the malware can get into your email, it emails the garbage you saw on the Reflector, but to everybody in your email contact folder.

   Easy protection, change your email password and FB password ASAP.  And don't login into a FB site from an email that asks you for user ID and password.  In fact, avoid logging into any secured site (your credit cards, bank, etc) from an email link.

Regards,

Jeff Barnes