REFLECTOR: New PMag and Matco XLHD Brakes Update

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Thu Feb 28 23:54:29 CST 2013

Hi All,
Quick clarification - When I said I was "With the old setup I was
running at 160kts at 10k at 9gph wit"
That was TAS not indicated. - wow wouldn't that have been great.

Also - wanted to mention - that with the new electroair the bolt
patterns between the old firewall unit and new were not the same (about
1/2-3/4" diff on all bolts). I wonder why they didn't leave them the
same so it would be an easy replacement for the old unit instead of a
new install.

Thanks,
Kevin Baker