REFLECTOR: Liquid electrical tape

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:38:52 CST 2013

If copper wire is used, I've never noticed anything (corrosion-ish) for the
most part unless near the battery and venting sulfuric acid gas. Optima and
other gel batteries have cured that.
I was just curious about the comment on corrosion as I've never seen any to
be concerned about, with copper wire.

Mark