REFLECTOR: N7779X - Jeff Schuster's plane? Also, another insurance company.

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 00:20:26 CST 2013

So I was at the Northwest Aviation Conference and Trade Show today, looking
around at all the cool stuff and happened to notice something that caught
my eye.

At one of the booths, "Front Panel Express" (
http://www.frontpanelexpress.com) there was a panel with an outline of a
velocity on it.  The reg number on the panel was N7779X, which is
registered to Jeff Schuster's company.  He used to have a builder page (
www.n999js.com) that is no longer there.   Apparently he's continuing on
his project and not documenting it publicly or someone else has bought the
project and is continuing it but hasn't updated the FAA reservation for his
tail number yet.    Anybody here know more about this particular plane?
The panel looks awesome, BTW.

I also asked one of the insurance groups there, Teri at Northwest insurance
group, Inc. (teri (@) nwinsurance.net and she said she insures
velocities.   So feel free to e-mail her or call her at (503) 640-6060 if
you want a quote.

Also, the week before last my deployment to Afghanistan was canceled so
I'll be able to start working on my velocity this year!  Yay me!

Clay Chase