REFLECTOR: slow nose gear down indicator

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Feb 19 18:38:46 CST 2013

Lately my nose gear down(green) light has take longer and longer to
light up.   The main green lights up, the gear motor stops, 10-15
seconds later I finally get a nose gear green. Actually today it took
maybe 25 seconds before the nose green lit up.  I was starting to wonder.

I think my gas strut is getting old,  97 model strut.  Maybe it just
doesn't have the umphh to push it over center?

Anybody see this type of behavior?

Scott

--
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Abraham Lincoln