REFLECTOR: Insurance Question will never die

Velocity velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 18 10:55:05 CST 2013

Talked to Avemco they quoted me $800 for liability insurance .
No passenger coverage only pilot insurance and no hull coverage.
When I asked why she said that velocity record is not good  and
there are not enough fling to give them insurance. Plus they are not as
safe
as an RV. Her words not mine.

EAA  insurance said they would not insure a velocity . I thought E stood
for Experimental
my bad.

The number I had for falcon insurance was not valid, any one go a good
contact for falcon
Insurance .

I am now waiting to hear back from Pamm at AUA. She doesn't have the
best record of
returning messages but has a good record for getting insurance for
velocitys.
Bless hear heart.

As you can see I am now looking for insurance so I can take on
passengers as my 40 hrs
are almost complete.

Any help

Ron