REFLECTOR: Fuel imbalance

Andrew Judge ajudge at grovenetworks.com
Sat Feb 16 18:33:37 CST 2013

I get the same thing. Everything appears straight and it always drains the starboard tank. With about 5 gallons left, they start balancing out. I haven't seen it turn on the sump warning light. I have almost 600 hours on my plane. Sometimes ez turn fuel lube on the caps an o rings helps. Sometimes...