REFLECTOR: Fuel imbalance

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:57:45 CST 2013

I've got less than 40 hours and no fuel issues so far but this thread makes
me wonder. Assume you're carrying 30 gallons, and most or all of that
gravitates to the left tank, won't that tank still feed the sump assuming
your vents are working properly and you have no leaks in either cap? Also.
assuming you are not flying with the left wing pointed down.

Dennis Martin