REFLECTOR: Fuel imbalance

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 17:27:40 CST 2013

Hi Richard,
When I flew from Deer Valley AZ to Brady TX 2 years ago in my XLFG I must have had a N wind on a W to E course for halfway home I had nothing showing on my starboard tank, port side nearly full. TruTrack Otto holding a heading on the heading bug had my left wing down and I drained that starboard tank. I think this can happen when we are not flying a crab angle, but with with an autopilot only using awl iron control to maintain heading

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4S