REFLECTOR: Bildge Fan

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 8 08:21:57 CST 2013

No my install would be different from yours but I tried a bilge fan on
the front oil cooler. It did not work very well,
not enough cfm  to really do the job. The blower in most cars has got to
be 3-4 times more  cfm  a than a bilge fan for sure.
I got almost nothing out of my ducts using the Blower motor.

My 2 cents

Ron