REFLECTOR: Trig TT-31 ADS-B transponder

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Dec 30 08:32:39 CST 2013

I found a way to make gps work with the transponder.  With the gps
operating, I turn the transponder on and off from 1 to several times
until it gets "in sync" with the gps and then it works properly.  One
remaining issue is a slight popping noise in my headset.  If I turn the
transponder off or in standby, the noise goes away.  Any ideas what
causes this?

John