REFLECTOR: IO 360 wont stay running

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 29 14:08:20 CST 2013

Jeff,

Your engine fuel pump, having sat for 4.5 years, needs to be disassembled and cleaned with mineral sprits. As to fuel in only one tank, in the normal fuel system setup, fuel in one tank will flow into the center sump and then into the other main tank.  If you have valves that allow isolation of the mains then fuel flowing from one main into the center sump would keep the engine supplied.

Larry Coen
N136LC