REFLECTOR: IO 360 wont stay running

gstull at tampabay.rr.com gstull at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 24 06:21:31 CST 2013

If it runs with the boost pump, it could only be the engine driven pump. You should have a fuel pressure gauge, which would show the pressure drop
---- jeff findarle <flynfindarle at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I purchased a V173RG, it had been sitting 4.5 years here in a hanger in Dry Utah.
I drained the fuel and then gave it to my mechanic who changed the oil. Added some fuel to one tank, did a Comp test. All very good, high 70s. Started the engine, but it dies when the boost pump is switched off. Anyone have any suggestions?
Could not having fuel in the 2nd tank be a problem?
Could it be a non functioning Mechanical fuel pump on the engine (maybe dry diaphragm from sitting so long)?

Thx, Jeff

TEAM JEFF,
Jeff Findarle, GRI  &  Darin Heckel
Realtor                                          Realtor

AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437

Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!