REFLECTOR: Roll trim mod suggestions

sbjknox at earthlink.net sbjknox at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 22:38:27 CST 2013

Ron, I don't believe that a dynamic brake will be effective for a very slow
turning motor ( "...to stop it from creeping and or changing during turns.")
because not enough current will be generated to result in any braking
torque.
$0.02

Sid Knox
Oklahoma

Velocity  173 RG  N199RS
Starduster  N666SK
KR2         N24TC
W7QJQ  Radio Welling

> Use the smaller pulley and drill it out to fit . I did the timing belt on
> mine and like it very much so far.
> I do need to put the dynmic brake on my system to stop it from creeping
> and or changing during turns. .
>
> Ron

---