REFLECTOR: Paint in the Nose Bay?

jerry at jlbent.com jerry at jlbent.com
Mon Dec 9 14:17:13 CST 2013

That is a great idea.  I suggest you prep by sanding off the shiny finish,
then prime and definietly paint with a good finish paint.  I suggest finish
paint not just for better looking interior, but rather to provide a barrier
to oil penetration.  Oil that gets into the glass and foam can migrate to
the outer layers and make exterior paint adherence a real challenge.

Jerry Brainard
Jerry at JLBEnt.com