REFLECTOR: Air fuel monitor installed - works great

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 11:21:24 CST 2013

Ron,

Yes, I'll keep an eye on that.  I think that in typical auto uses where the
O2 sensor is placed quite far from the exhaust ports, lead accumulation can
be a problem.  Placed closer to the exhaust port where it stays hotter,
might help.  As I mentioned, the other builder who has been using this has
not seen any problems for 200hrs.  O2 sensors are pretty cheap, tho, may
not be a bad idea for me just to swap it out at annual.

Thanks.

Geoff