REFLECTOR: Trig TT-31 ADS-B transponder

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Dec 4 16:01:32 CST 2013

I think I have the problem identified. The transponder requires a
refresh rate of 2 seconds or less.  My gps serial out rate is listed as
"approximately 2 seconds".  This causes a "Warning. No ADS-B position"
display.  If I clear it, it comes back 2 seconds later.  Trig tells me
that the transponder will work this way.  However the warning message
will be there all the time and it interferes with the normal display.
I'm not sure if it will be practical.  Trig says they're looking into a
software "fix".  Who knows how hard they're looking.  Any ideas what I
could do?

Thanks,

John