REFLECTOR: Composite Designs Landing Gear Controller Dimmer?

Pinkav8or pinkav8or at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 09:42:12 CST 2013

Don't think you can hook up a dimmer,but not sure. I have his system and remember wanting to be able to dim at night(I fly a lot at night)and not being able to.Turns out to not really be that bad,all the lights are out in cruz and the bright lights till gear up or till landing is not bad

Ray Watkins
N222RW

Sent from my iPad