REFLECTOR: Foreflight and ADS-B

Tom Cacek hytec45 at aol.com
Wed Aug 21 08:22:14 CDT 2013

Thanks Scott. ?Not having this myself, I lay awake wondering how I managed to make it to my destinations over the last 41 years of flying safely. ?I guess I'm like Wiley Coyote who has ran off the edge of the Clift years ago, but since I haven't looked down yet, I don't know I'm in trouble.?

I have been looking at the Forflight and the Stratus 2 also, but unlike "Steam Gauges", electronics are always outdated or not supported down the road. ?I'm very computer literate as I used them from CAD to Accounting and did my own IT (not having to pay some pimple faced gamer punk to fix things paid for my Velocity) in my company, and that is probably why I have the "flash in the pan" attitude towards Electronics. There is always something better that has already been designed and being tooled up for as I type this. ?But like stocks, when do you pull the trigger. ?I'm sure I'll bite the bullet and get this.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail