REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 101, Issue 90

Kurt Winker nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 21:57:08 CDT 2013

I completely agree Mark. Thus, the Aluminum V-6 with 325 Hp, with the same weight as the IO-360. Plus the Constant speed prop, long wings & much effort to stay lite.
Flying high density altitude is bad enough. Flying high DA in an aircraft that will not slog it's way into ground effect, can be worse.
Use the Koch chart, know your airplane, have an abort point before adding power and follow it!

Kurt

Sent from my iPad