REFLECTOR: What's the highest altitude airport you've flown into?

jeff findarle flynfindarle at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 23:39:05 CDT 2013

How much runway would you say you ate up on that takeoff and was it in the morning, or do you remember the density altitude?

TEAM JEFF,
Jeff Findarle, GRI  &  Darin Heckel
Realtor                                          Realtor

AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437

Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!

about 190 horsepower with a fixed pitch cruise prop.  We were close to max
gross with my wife and luggage and fuel.  The runway is 8500 feet.
All I remember is that it took awhile to get off the ground and I wasn't
climbing very fast once we did get off the ground.

>Doug
>Standard FG w/ electric nose lift

  507-253-3648

  gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery