REFLECTOR: Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island

Brooke Wolf bwolf1 at tds.net
Sun Aug 18 15:28:07 CDT 2013

Thanks Mark.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I just planned a tentative itinerary.  Very tentative…Knoxville - Finger Lakes NY - St. John, NB - St Johns, NF -  St. Anthony, NF - Stevenville, NF - Sidney, NS - Charlottetown, PWE -  Halifax, NS - Yarmouth, NS - Quebec City - Ithaca, NY - Knoxville.  Whew!…I don't think I can get it all in.

I like to fly VFR when I can and IFR only when necessary.  Any Canadian's on the Canardian (Reflector) list out there that can tell me anything scary about VFR in Canada?  I think a flight plan is required.  Do they have flight following in the region I am going to fly?  Do they call it "flight following"?

Thanks

Brooke