REFLECTOR: Insurance

jeff findarle flynfindarle at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 17:58:35 CDT 2013

John, I have not done the factory transition training as I want to have my Velo ready to go, still working on installing bottom winglets and some other small issues in the cockpit. But i am planning on doing that for sure. And would also be willing to pay an instructor to ride with me in my Velo for some time too.

TEAM JEFF,
Jeff Findarle, GRI  &  Darin Heckel
Realtor                                          Realtor

AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437

Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!