REFLECTOR: cooling

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 11:40:42 CDT 2013

Scott,

Thanks for the advice, I will look into what you are suggesting, on my next trip out to the airport. I agree, I may have my baffling too tight around my # 5 & 6 cylinders. I have also already figured out that I need some sort of deflector to make the airflow make the turn to my rear cylinders. Like we are talking about, it is oblivious from my rear most cylinders running so cool. The problem with creating the deflectors, is that nothing in this part of the lower cowling is straight. There are only a lot of compound curves to attach the deflectors too.

Andrew Ellzey
479-631-2851 (Office)
479-531-5139 (iPhone)