REFLECTOR: Vortex generators location for armpit cooling scoops

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 11:18:24 CDT 2013

Andy,

There are no vortex generators in front of my armpit scoops (see previous).  They are in front of my oil cooler inlet on the nose and I attached a photo to give an idea of what they look like.  They are made of angle aluminum and attached with silicone rubber cement.  Something 1 1/4" tall should do it.  The ones in the picture are 1" tall by 1" wide.

Larry Coen
N136LC