REFLECTOR: Vibration

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 14:01:50 CDT 2013

Canardians,
A Disturbance in The Reflector I sense. Ponder on this I must. Some flutter and vibration in the balance of The Reflector being sensed it is. Useless the dark side of The Reflector must be. Those who believe they know so much, everyone they find, tell they must of their great knowledge, successes  and skill sets. Yet log-books with lunar landings, provide they cannot. Youngling Canardians caught in direct cross-winds on final they are. Not yet Jedi and not knowing flutter from vibration.
Very bad the out come will be.

Yoda
Master of The Order

Forwarded by