REFLECTOR: Re-Attaching Bottom winglets

jeff findarle flynfindarle at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 12:49:54 CDT 2013

Thank you all for your response. I have some new bottom winglets in the box and need to install on the bottom of my wingtips. At present the wings had reinforcement fiberglass layed that wrapped around the bottom and up the outside and then lt wt superfill on top. Any suggestions on what to do to install these winglets? Do I need to take out all filler and maybe the fiberglass reinforcement? What power tools would be suggested to remove the fiberglass layers? Then any suggestions for attaching the winglets?

TEAM JEFF,
Jeff Findarle, GRI  &  Darin Heckel
Realtor                                          Realtor

AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437

Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!