REFLECTOR: Ouch

Scott Baker scottb33333 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 09:56:54 CDT 2013

You obviously will want to talk with a sales tax authority on the subject, however it's my understanding that sales tax is determined on where the aircraft is delivered. If you pick it up in Maryland, you are obligated to pay Maryland taxes. If you receive possession in New Mexico, you will pay New Mexico's sales tax.

Scott Baker