REFLECTOR: Heatsets

Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 17:35:54 CDT 2013

Agree with Don, they just keep getting better.  I wear foam plugs AND Bose A20's in the Turbine and Velo.  I'm an ENT doc and want to hear until my untimely demise.  Get the best you can so you can hear the family tender moment.  The more the noise the sooner you are deaf.
Best, René

Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure.  Go Apple.