REFLECTOR: Infinity Stick grip switch assignments?

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sat Aug 3 14:51:35 CDT 2013

I've got (on the top) a momentary down, locked up for the speedbrake,
trim hat, and AP (Trio) Disconnect.  The PTT is the trigger, and the
thumb switch is COM1 swap from stand-by.  The pinky switch is replay
from the audio (PS Engineering has a short recording so you can play
back your clearance, etc.).  Other possible uses I considered are
"SQUAWK 1200" and GRT Page Select (PFD, MAP, ENG).  Picture at link -

[1]http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?1459-Third-Panel-Part-IV

--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com