REFLECTOR: Infinity Stick grip switch assignments?

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck618 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 12:33:12 CDT 2013

Don
Attached image shows my panel with the stick assignments plate left of the
radios, the fuel pump switch is in addition to the panel rocker switch.
S.B. is a toggle that the down position must be held down for approx 5
seconds for full extension and up position is automatic to retractto fully
closed,  theauto pilot switch is a temporary disconnect for my trio pro
pilot which when pushed allows me to disconnect and when released will
resume on new heading or altitude. I find this works well for me. I am very
comfortable with the infinity as is similar to many helicopter grips I have
used many years ago in military helicopters.
Jim